Harmony Place is a community-based not for profit organisation that provides culturally responsive services to strengthen the mental health and wellbeing of individuals and communities across Queensland. As part of the Access Community Services Clinical Practice Unit, Harmony Place provides a limited suite of clinical services to staff and clients across
Access’ programs and services.
What do we do?
- Clinical services for clients are delivered based on contractual requirements and/or individual program needs by consultation with Access Executive Managers. This includes:
- Individual Therapy/Counselling
- Group Therapy/Counselling
- Psychological Assessment (including functional impact reports)
- Specialised Support Coordination (NDIS)
- Support Coordination (NDIS)
- Care Coordination (Mental Health)
- Consultative support for staff/case workers who may be responding to clients with critical and complex needs (incidental debrief/case conferencing/assessment/case conceptualization/critical risk management).
Harmony Place is not an acute mental health crisis service. If you have any immediate concerns regarding the safety and wellbeing of a person, please call: Mental Health Access Line (1300MHCALL) on 1300 642 255; Lifeline on 13 11 14; or Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800. In an emergency, contact 000 immediately.