- Need support? Call Us Now
Harmony Place offers a range of training options that have a special focus on mental health and cultural competency topics.
Cross-cultural Mental Health Professional Development will increase your organisation’s understanding of cross culture practice, with a special emphasis on mental health. Topics include:
- acculturation and identity;
- values, the sense of self and emotions across cultures;
- communicating effectively across cultures; and
- understanding beliefs across cultures and negotiating alternative explanatory models of mental illness.
Cultural Awareness Training helps organisations understand how best to provide services to CALD clients, including the barriers and cultural issues that they face when accessing services.